Hey there! I'm Adrienne. I am so glad you stopped by! I'm a mother of three kiddos, and I definitely understand how important it is to capture these moments in time. I have perfected the art of fun, playful, well-directed family portrait sessions so that we make the most of our time together!
So...what does Oak & Ember mean?!
- Oak trees are seen throughout Katy and Texas in general. They symbolize wisdom and reliability - two characteristics I hold highly in my business.
- An ember, as I'm sure you know, is a small piece of burning coal leftover after a fire, but it holds enough heat to eventually start a fire of its own. In a sense, it's a flicker of hope - the potential to grow bigger than ones self. It represents your images and their potential to be more than just a simple shoot - these images will eventually (hopefully!) become treasured family heirlooms, representing something bigger than a single moment in time.
When I am not working or busy with kids' schedules, I love relaxing at our farm. Want to see some adorable photos of me and the animals?! Click here for my selfie page!
* I have three Littles; Bennett, Brooks and Case - all 18m apart. We are a BUSY bunch.
* My husband, Corey, is the keeper of the tools and master of all projects in my studio.
* I could live on Queso.
* I typically watch Teen Mom and/or the ID Channel while editing.
* I'm a Texan through and through - but I don't own a pair of cowboy boots. You'll likely find me in my Converse tennis shoes.
* My daughter was my very first newborn client. It didn't go well.